Colleagues, Partners and Friends,
There is no doubt that this is a challenging and unprecedented time for everyone. Like you, we are taking this situation very seriously and strictly adhering to the guidelines put in place by the CDC and all governing bodies. Our primary goal is to preserve the safety of our clients and our employees and to adhere to the governor’s mandate with as few disruptions as possible.
As such landscaping has been deemed as essential so we will be able to continue servicing your property with some exceptions. As a non-essential service, mulch deliveries have ceased and so we will postpone those operations for the time being. All other maintenance activities will continue.
Safety has always been a priority here at C. Caramanico & Sons, Inc. and now more than ever. In addition to the precautions we had already put in place (please refer to the previous update), we will implement these additional precautions, strictly enforcing all safety measures.
- No Caramanico employee will enter your facilities at any time in order to limit everyone’s exposure.
- Our crews will work on a rotating schedule with roughly 50% of our teams working on any given day. This will limit their interaction and also, should anyone fall ill that team can be quarantined without having to extend to the entire company.
- Attendance policy has been changed so that any employee who prefers to may stay home.
- On site crews will be permitted to drive their own vehicles directly to the job site and more trucks will be deployed for those who need it. This will enable them to maintain appropriate social distancing and enable us to clean and sanitize the vehicles regularly.
- Start times will be staggered to minimize congregation.
- All staff who can work from home will continue to do so and all calls to the office are being routed to a mobile number so you will still be able to reach us.
Please feel free to share this message with other members of your team, properties and communities as we would like everyone to be informed of our plans.
As you are well aware this is a fluid and ever changing situation. As it evolves we will provide updates regularly. We all sincerely hope that this doesn’t last long and that we will all be able to return to normal as soon as possible. Until then, please reach out to your Account Manager with any questions or concerns. Enjoy the spring as much as possible and most of all, stay safe and stay healthy.
John Caramanico Jr.
C. Caramanico & Sons, Inc.