Colleagues, Partners and Friends,
This is an extraordinary time as the news around COVID-19 is evolving and rapidly changing by the hour. We are taking this seriously and working hard to keep our employees and site teams informed and safe. Until further notice our Caramanico sites are operational. We are following guidelines from the CDC and will remain diligent with the local government and health organizations regarding any specific instructions or information for our sites.
In alignment with the CDC Recommendations for Businesses and Environmental Cleaning and Disinfecting, we want to highlight the following practices that will help protect us all.
• If anyone is sick, feeling sick, caring for someone who is sick, or has been in contact with someone who is sick, we urge you to stay home and follow the recommendations of the CDC and health organizations.
• Our employees’ and colleagues’ health and well-being are important. If anyone is concerned with the health of themselves or others, we recommend that they refer to the CDC COVID-19 Risk Assessment Chart as well as their supervisor for guidance.
• No office meetings will be held at this time.
• The Caramanico office is restricted to Caramanico personnel only. Our office staff will continue to work remotely.
• We recommend social distancing by maintaining 6 feet of separation for activities as can safely be applied.
• Any non-essential meetings with vendors should be delayed or canceled at this time.
• It is mandatory to regularly clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
• Handwash stations and bathroom facilities must be sanitized multiple times per day.
• Hand sanitizer is to be provided wherever available for added protection.
Thank you for all you do to continue to keep the safety of our workforce as your highest priority. Should you have an idea, suggestion, or process that is working for your teams, please let us know so we can continue to evolve our practices to protect each and every employee at our project locations.
John Caramanico Jr.